No soy socio...
    Generación
    2ª Gen
    Modelo
    Cooper
    Carrocería
    Hatchback 3p.

Nuevo intercooler r56

Bueno he encontrado este nuevo intercooler marca MTC , fabricación inglesa y el vendedor dice que ha sido probado en circuito y que mejora incluso al Forge , que opinan ? Me ha comentado que vende una media de 100 al mes pero imagino que será con más modelos no solo mini

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F263236198659

MTC Motorsport Mini Cooper S R56 R57 1.6T front mount intercooler with bar and plate core.

The hoses in the photo I also sell for the Mini Cooper S but are not included in this sale, they are listed separately.

I have been developing these now for the last few months and are finally ready to go on the market.

The intercoolers have been tried and tested and are on a few vehicles already with absolutely fantastic results. The temps dropped to between 15-18 degrees throughout 3 runs.

Using the same bar and plate core on all out intercoolers we have had some fantastic results on all the intercoolers we do! These cores are tested individually to 4 bar which I don't think will be a problem on any cooper S...

The standard intercooler and the MTC intercooler both had intercooler intake temperatures of between 125-140 degrees every time through 3 runs.

At the other side of the intercooler into the engine the standard intercooler temps were not too bad being 65-70 degrees whereas the MTC intercooler temperatures were between 15-18 degrees over all 3 runs which is massively impressive and we were very very pleased with...

The MTC intercooler features:

Massive 80mm bottom core and 40mm at the top for maximum surface area with flowed cast end tanks and not badly welded like a lot of others on here...

53mm OD inlet and outlet.

Will massively improve throttle response on the car compared to the standard intercooler.

Very easy to fit, direct fir to the standard hoses! There are some great videos on YouTube

Intercooler is Polished Alloy with no logo! You could have it powder coated black but there bare alloy for a reason.

Fitting will take 1-2 hours, there is no drilling required but may require some trimming of lower grill on some models.

Proven to handle and flow 400bhp without any problems and I'm sure would carry on to do more no problems if need be.

The intercooler are in stock and ready to dispatch same day if the courier hasn't already been!

As good as if not the best intercooler on the market for the Mini Cooper S R56 R57 1.6T. Basically any mini with 1.6T engine.

Should fit years 2007-2012 ish, just send me a message or give me a call if you need to know anything.

Any questions please send me a message or give me a call before you spend more money on a different product just because of the name.

Matt

Le pregunté que tal eran si se pueden comparar a Evolve o Forge y me respondió esto :

Hello there,

Yes the intercoolers are a fantastic piece of kit and we have had some great results...

They are as good if not better than forge and the leading brands! I sell 100’s of them every month...

Just like all our intercooler they are as good as the leading brands for half the price!

Matt

FAN Avatar de MiniVigo
    Socio n
    No soy socio...
    Generación
    2ª Gen
    Modelo
    Cooper SD
    Yo la verdad nunca compré nada bueno por ebay..entonces no sè que decirte

FAN Avatar de KrAoS
    Socio n
    No soy socio...
    Generación
    2ª Gen
    Modelo
    JCW
    Carrocería
    Hatchback 3p.
    Ya nos contarás qué tal te ha ido si lo compras. Yo estoy pensando en cambiar el mío también...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

FAN Avatar de Edu_JCW
    Socio n
    No soy socio...
    Generación
    2ª Gen
    Modelo
    Cooper
    Carrocería
    Hatchback 3p.
    Por lo que dice tiene buena pinta pero no se si estará mejor este o el Direnza

FAN Avatar de Edu_JCW
    Socio n
    No soy socio...
    Generación
    2ª Gen
    Modelo
    Cooper
    Carrocería
    Hatchback 3p.
    Entre el Direnza o MTC por cual irían ?